Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Christmas!!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all have a fantastic holiday filled with family, friends and fun! And I hope you get/got exactly what you wanted under the tree. I know I did! She's in the picture below!
Leila, my newly adopted kitty, the one I didn't tell you that I was fostering because I was petrified that someone would adopt her. Well my parents adopted her (all in secret) and gave the certificates to me for Christmas. She's mine now, so all her antics and fabulousness will be recorded for your enjoyment.
I hope the New Year comes in with a BANG (but a good one!) and the rest of the time spent with your loved ones is time to remember. xox

2 comments:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

What a lovely Christmas gift. Merry Christmas.

RG said...

Hi Manda...Oh you are a lucky girl!!
What a cutie pie. she's like my cute kitty, except mine is not as fluffy...but still cute too :o)
Thanks for your comments on my hand and yep, it's incredible the way God made us and how we heal...amazing!!!
so glad you had a lovely Christmas...we did too!