Thursday, February 5, 2009

button button who's got the button?

I haven't been doing much on the crafting front lately, for I've just been too busy! Yet when I look around and think about what I've been doing, it really doesn't seem like much. Ever had that happen to you?
I went house-work mad on Sunday and cleaned the entire main bedroom. I've retained from a young age the habit of keeping stuff/junk under the bed, and it gets very dusty and furry under there (being the perfect place for a cat-nap). During the middle of the clean out, I went over town to a cheap shop called "Sam's Warehouse" and bought some under-the-bed plastic containers, the ones that roll in and out. Finally! All my crafting supplies (excluding material) are right there in place and are easily gotten to, and no more cat fur!!
Instead of 14 jars full of my "keep" buttons, I poured them out into a container, and am very lucky that they fit - just!It's a little hard now to find the ones I want in a hurry.It's still so much better than a dozen or so jars sitting around, so I think I'll keep it this way.Do you have a button stash? I wanna see it! Send me a link via the comments and I'll come check it out!

1 comment:

Swirlyarts said...

Oooooh - I'd love to rummage through those buttons!! And here is my button stash http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com/2009/01/craft-room-so-far.html 3rd picture down I think