Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Flown the Coop

Good news everyone! Baby pigeon has grown up and fledged! He was such a cutie, I wish I could have kept him, but it's great to see him back in the wild too. I did take some photos, but with a really old camera that uses film! I'll have to get them processed and see if the pics came out, as the film was so old its use by date was 2003. If The pics do turn out I'll edit this post with one!
I also finished my latest kitten embroidery, and then found one that was half done and finished that too! So once my camera is back from the shop, I'll take photos and show you! 5 down, 7 to go...

Edited: Here's the photo!

3 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

thats great to read :D releasing an animal back into the wild is one reason I don't do rehabilitation work, would probably be too hard to set them free all the time.

Anonymous said...

wow how uncanny Amanda you left a comment over at my place as I was just thinking of you as I was sewing this morning and looking at those lovely goodies you made for me in the snake comp. I know the Jane Eyre you mean and yes I love it too I love all those period dramas I am a sucker for them

Yarni Gras! said...

kudos to you......birds are so hard to keep alive, you must have done everything right!