Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Birthday 2 Me

Yep! Today's my birthday! But there is no way I'm telling how old I am, so you'll just have to imagine...
So today I have lots of lovely things planned, like going to a particular op shop to look for buttons, and heading to Spotlights 20% off sale. I'm having lunch with my Mum, and then we're going shopping! Ahh yes, a perfect day! Don't worry, I'll take some pics of my purchases to show you.
But I also thought I'd give you guys a present for following me and for being the fantastic people you are!
I've been doodling, and these two pictures sprang out at me for being good embroideries!First up, a little Halloween bat. (Even though I DO NOT believe in halloween and don't celebrate it in any way, I do just adore cats, bats, pumpkins and candy! And this bat is too cute!)And second a little cat with a tulip and bumble bee! I hope you enjoy them and if you stitch them (like I am trying to find the time to do!) then send me a link!
Hugs! Manda.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy happy birthday ! Have a fantastic day !

Me and My 4 Fellas said...

Happy Happy Birthday..Hope you have a supercalafragalisticexpeealadocious day!

Liesa

Searchfamilies said...

Wishing a Big Happy Birthday hope you get to do all you wish to & spend it with your love ones have a great day
Hugs Janice

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you, hope you had a lovely day.

cheers
Christine

Jennifer Rose said...

happy birthday!!

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Your pictures are gorgeous!
Happy Happy Birthday to you!

Sew Useful Designs said...

Happy birthday beautiful Manda!!!

I hope you have a day full of love, fun and happiness!

Thank you also for sharing your beautiful designs!

Hugs hugs!!
Vikki xo

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Hope you had a fantastic day - sounds like you had lots of fun things planned.

Christy Amular said...

happy birthday miss manda!! wishing you lots of happiness and cupcakes!