Wednesday, December 2, 2009

leaping lizards

I'm lizard crazy. You all knew that right? But I'm not nearly as mad as my friend Debbie! She owns so many lizards that I can't remember all their names, and they just keep coming!I love going over to Debbie's house every week to see all her new babies that have hatched, see how much they've all grown, and to give cuddles to all her adult lizards!
So for Christmas I decided to make her the lizard from the softies book, the one by Abigail Patner Glassenburg of While She Naps.I think he turned out a treat, and I just know Debbie is going to love him! What do you think?

4 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

she is going to FLIP for him....sooooo cute!

abbyglassenberg said...

Wow! I'm so impressed and flattered! Thank you for making one of my patterns!

Jennifer Rose said...

awww cute :D the lizards and the softie

Teresa said...

OMG THAT IS THE CUTEST.. my (15 year old) son just saw it and loved it.. ha ha he's never grown out of softies. You know I was at the art gallery in Brisbane last week and there was a HUGE lizard at the door of the cafe!!! I thought he was a statue until he moved. Fancy seeing him there in the city!!! Must have a look at that book.. think I might have to make him xx