Saturday, December 5, 2009

Robyn's Owl Challenge

I decided yesterday that I would participate in Robyn's Otto the Owl challenge over at Daisy Quilts. So last night I stitched up this little sweetie, Angel Owl.I'm very happy with how she's turned out. Her tummy spots are embroidered around, her halo is wonky (nobody's perfect!) and her wings have jewels on them.Her beak is three dimensional and her little songbook has writing in it and on it. Can you see the title?If you'd like to participate and make your own owl, the challenge goes until the 20th.

6 comments:

RG said...

Well I LOVE this angel!!
What a gorgeous spin on an owl!!
*grin*
A cute christmas carol singing, dropped halo, cutie!!
Love the detail.
Well done Manda!!!!

Teresa said...

Loving it!!! It's so cute. Love the halo and the song book. You did a great job... ha ha ...great challenge hey!

Unknown said...

Oh it is so wonderful and cute !

Peppercorn Primitives said...

Awwww, your owl is so cute!!! I really love how you made it, especially with the little song book. You did a terrific job!

Blessings,
Andrea

apparentlyjessy said...

Very cute owl Manda, I can tell a lot of love went into making that!

Yarni Gras! said...

oh how cute!