Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Annual Show

I went along to the show this year without my camera and had to be content with photographing some of my favourite crafts and cakes with my mobile. Oh well. I know I keep harping on it but I really miss my camera!!
This cake had the most amazing native Australian flowers made from icing!Simply stunning!
Check out this cake, decorated in the shape of spaghetti bolognese in a bowl!How cool is that!?
These pot holders were so sweet.Each had it's own little novelty-shaped button.
This embroidery was the center piece on a patchwork bag.I've seen this design somewhere before!
And last but not least, this sweet little Christmas stocking, embroidered "crazy quilting" style.Great inspiration for all of you participating in any early Christmas crafting!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You're better than me , I cannot take a decent photo on my phone . Looks like a great show , amazing cakes .

Cubby House Crafts said...

I recognized that one too!lol! Thankyou for sharing!
Your phone takes some great pics too!
Lisa

Joy said...

LOVE the new header ... how cute are your little pandas!!!!!
The cakes are fabulous ... I'm just amazed by those flowers too ... WOW!!!
Hugs,
Joy ;o)

RG said...

Wow Manda, great photos with your phone and I especially love the spag bol cake... wow!!

Congrats to your sister on the birth of her new baby girl... :-)

I love your new blog look... I could be way behind? Don't know, but I love it anyway :-)

Sue said...

That spaghetti cake is gorgeous! Thanks for being so inspiring.

Sandi said...

Great photos! They are amazing cakes! I always head for the cooking and crafting pavillion at the show first.

Sarah said...

WOW!! Those cakes are awesome! I would love to learn how to make cakes like that..... My Aunt does (or I should say used to).... I should ask her to teach me!
x Sarah

Khris said...

WOW...those flowers are amazing...some very talented people out there...hugs Khris
p.s. love the panda header...cute!!