Friday, June 11, 2010

Snappy Friends Weekly Challenge +

This weeks challenge - Bridges

So because I still don't have my camera back (should be back by Monday, they said) I've combed back through my old files and found these photos.This bridge is part of the Bruce Highway, that travels up the east coast of QLD, that crosses the Fitzroy river. I was lucky to be there to witness this beautiful sunset!

Remember Bruno from my last post? He became too much trouble for me and all the cats to handle, so he went to stay with another foster carer with a bigger yard and no kitties to annoy. In return I got this little angel, Penny.Isn't she cute? A Cavalier King Charles Spaniel X Terrier, she is so well behaved, and almost toilet trained, and sleeps right through the night! I had someone come to look at her today, so hopefully she'll have an "always" home soon.Look, she fits into my jumper pocket! Oh, and see my awesome new owl pajama pants? If you live in Australia, they're available at Kmart for 12 dollars!

4 comments:

Christine M said...

Penny is beautiful. Love the owl PJ's. I need some new pj's. I'd better head off to Kmart. Hugs, Christine

sandra said...

How could anyone not want that gorgeous little face?

Sarah said...

What a cutie..... I would not want her to leave! Those eyes....
x Sarah
PS: lol at pj's!

The Naturalist's Daughter said...

Love the colours in the bridge photos. The owl pajama pants are fantastic!