Thursday, November 11, 2010

Owl About Thursday

The weeks are going so fast - too fast!! Christmas will soon be here, can you believe it?!
So for this weeks Owl About Thursday, I'm not only going to show you one of my owls, but include some links to Christmas Owls to make, with plenty of time left to get them finished before the big day!
My owl clock, a Christmas present received two years ago from my Mum. Isn't it simply gorgeous?! I love its beautiful quiet quartz "tick" that's never bothered me or kept me awake at night, unlike other clocks I've known.

Now onto the promised Christmas Owl Links, simply click on the picture and it'll take you there!

6 comments:

Christy Amular said...

they're so cute!

marina said...

lots of gorgeous owls!
thanks for the linkies'

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Love the clock! Thanks for the links to the cute owls.

Melody said...

Your owl collection is wonderful. Thanks so much for the links.

The Naturalist's Daughter said...

Love your clock, its gorgeous. Great links :)

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Lot of sweet owl goodness here. Love the little Christmas ornament owls - very cute.