Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Vintage Finds

I love buttons! I might have mentioned that before, but I truly do! So I was stoked to get a huge ice cream tub full for only $3.00!I also love acorns, something you don't get many of here in Australia (unless you live a long ways south and happen to have an oak tree nearby). So when I found this cut glass acorn dish for $1.00 I was very happy! Actually, I think it's an ash tray but I prefer it as a dish.I also found some gorgeous quilting fabrics on sale at Spotlight the other week, which I just love! I mean, hello! Toadstools!!!Neatly stored all together they screamed out for a little photo session.So with camera in hand, I did indeed enjoy sorting through my little stash of buttons for a while!

4 comments:

Melody said...

How fabulous. Just the things I would buy too.

Unknown said...

Manda, I love buttons too and your collection is gorgeous. Really neat photos. Have fun

Teresa said...

What a coincidence... I had the gorgeous buttons you sent me out last night... I was putting the finishing touches on some purses!!! You got a great bargain there. Love the acorn dish!!!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

I also have a thing for buttons Manda..and all those for $3....