Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Favorites

Love this fox and rabbit print!!The problem with working with animals and getting down and dirty is that I'll never be able to wear my nails like this! Without them chipping anyway...I love Deery-Lou! The mushie's cute too!A cat with a cat print!This is so true...I want a watermelon travel case!E-gnome-ous collection...couldn't help myself, sorry!I would love to dress up Sasha like this! Imagine the double-takes people would do!I'm kind of obsessed with cheetahs, especially since I got to cuddle one!

3 comments:

Christine M said...

How cool is that cat with a cat print!

simplestitches said...

OMG...that guy is one scary gnome!
love the cat printed cat...and the tiger err dog...how did they do that?
Must get my nails done like that! Cool....

Jennifer Rose said...

lol that dog is probably thinking ha! now I will really scare the neighbourhood cats :D