Friday, August 9, 2013

I'm Still Alive!!!

I'm still alive! I've just had so much happening that I haven't been able to get on here to tell you all about it! I've still been on instgram, so for those of you who follow me on there, you know I've been quite sick the past few months.
The doctors still haven't figured it out despite a heap of blood tests, MRI scan and an ultrasound. But I seem to be on the mend now, and I'm feeling a lot better than I have been.
So, to catch up, I'll write a few posts on their own and schedule them over the next few days (or weeks) so no one becomes overwhelmed by it all.
Hope everyone is still out there and I haven't lost my awesome followers!

10 comments:

Jo in TAS said...

I'm still here too! Hope you are feeling 100% better soon.

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

So glad to hear you are feeling better :-)

Christine M said...

I was only thinking of you the other day Manda. Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better.

Melody said...

I've been thinking of you too. So glad you are on the mend

Allie said...

I hope you're all the way better quick, girl!!! That's a long time to be sick...

Jennifer Rose said...

glad you are on the mend :)
hopefully the docs figure out what was wrong

Anonymous said...

it's great to hear you are feeling a little better xx

Indigo Blue said...

I am still here. I seem to be a bit late with my sympathies as I was only holiday when you posted this. I hope you feel better.

Unknown said...

Its been 8 months since my husband returned back to me all thanks to Dr. OKO for his help. My husband left me for his boss at the office, she tricked him with what I don’t know that one day my husband came home to say he will be traveling for a seminal with his boss and that was the last day he came home. For one year I have been battling with my marriage, my husband don’t want to see me or our child non send money. Until I read about Dr. Oko’s great work online, so I contacted him for an advice and after my encounter with oko, behold my husband came home begging for forgiveness. I forgave him and we moved on but the most surprising thing was that my husband said his boss threatened to sack him if he stop seeing her but everything turn out to be promotion, just as Dr. OKO said it was going to be in the end. I came in here to share it just in case there’s anyone who is going through such or heartbreaks OKO will help you out. Contacts: okotemple@live.com (+2347084878384)

Cassia Tora said...

Hey there! 🌟 Loved your perspective on English! 💬 How about adding a twist with some language hacks? 🚀 Let's chat more about it! 😄 #LanguageMagic-StyleSphere Spotlight